Celebrate the transition of seasons with family, friends, and neighbors at Concrete Plant Park on Saturday October 1st from 12-4pm.
Community Paddle with Bronx River Alliance (first come first serve)
- Healing Drumming Circle
- Meet Ms. Patrice and the Healing Drumming Circle and experience the healing power of drumming and Tibetan sound bowls
- Recipe Exchange
- Bring a recipe to share with others or come by to learn a new recipe or two via our recipe exchange board.
- Seed Swap
- We will be sharing seeds for distribution and invite you to bring any seed you may have collected this season for exchange.
- Compost Giveaway
- Pickup FREE small bags of compost for your home or community garden.
- DIY Plant Wands with Flo
- Forage for plants and make your own plant wands (smudge stick) for cleansing your home.
- Herbal Distiller Demonstration
- Meet Laura of EterNile soaps as they introduce our Herbal Distiller for making herbal oils, hydrosols, and more for personal use.
- Arts N Crafts
- Family arts n crafts including chalk art and water color art with the pokeweed plant.
- FREE book distribution by Concrete Friends.
- Music by Uptown Vinyl Supreme
Questions or concerns, email Foodway@bronxriver.org