Join us at the Bronx River Open House to celebrate Earth Day on Saturday, April 22, from 12p-4pm!
This fun, free event will include:
- a walking tour with local author and historian Stephen DeVillo
- canoe paddling on the Bronx River
- kid-friendly educational activities and workshops
- pop-up bike repair station and workshop provided by REI
- fresh produce distribution from RAP4Bronx
- tree giveaway from New York Restoration Project
- bagged compost giveaway from Big Reuse
- and more!
Please note that all activities, including canoeing, are on a first come-first served basis. Registering in advance helps us prepare for the event, but it unfortunately does not guarantee a spot for any given activity.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.542.4124