Join us for a very special free family-friendly event to learn more about the Bronx River! Hang with Bronx River Alliance staff from our Ecology, Education, Foodway, Greenway, Outreach, and Recreation Teams.
We’ll be at Shoelace Park (near the 219th St and Bronx Boulevard entrance) from 12p-4p on Saturday, October 29, and the fun will include:
- Canoeing on the Bronx River
- Kid-friendly educational activities
- Tours and Workshops
- Seed and Helmet giveaways
- Community Soil Testing
- Free farmers market/produce distribution by Rap4Bronx
- Pop-up bike repair stand provided by REI
*Please note, registration is not required. All activities are on a first come, first served basis.