The Bronx River Alliance currently offers chartered paddling opportunities for schools, educators, coorporate groups and more! Please read the following on how YOU can get your group out on the river this paddling season!
- Trips are only chartered Tuesday-Friday of the week from May-October for group sizes of 10-20
- Weekend dates are unavailable for chartered groups as we hold these dates for the public to have an opportunity to experience the river as well
- All groups with children must be within the DOE standard ratio of chaperone to child, 1:10; unless your group has students in grades under 3rd grade of which we ask for 1 adult per boat
- Our calendars book up with groups pretty fast. so please begin intake process at least 2 months before your desired month of paddling
- We ask that groups complete an intake form, available below – all requests will be responded to via email within 2-5 days
Enhance your paddle with additional Add-On’s!
We host additional specified programming that can be added to your planned on water excursion. Although each of the following topics will be spoken about within your guided tour, these opportunities enhance those experiences with additional hands on programming. These programs are available for an additional fee.
Water Quality Monitoring:
Water testing allows for participants to collect real scientific data while determining the overall health of the river using different chemicals and instruments. (+$150)
Paddle & Pick up:
Help the river and its wildlife by removing floating litter along your paddle. (+$100)
Experience the river like no other while trying to catch. Observe fish while in waders!(+$200)
Learn paddling essentials such as how to put on a life jacket to how to become an advanced paddler.(+$2500 max 15 participants) This course is ideal for beginners and includes an Introduction to Canoeing Certificate. Participants who complete the course will leave feeling like an expert and will have the ability to teach others!