Please Fill out this Survey!
- Bronx River Environmental Survey – English
- Encuesta Ambiental del Rio Bronx – Espanol
- ব্রঙ্কস রিভার এনভায়রনমেন্টাল সার্ভে – বাংলা
- Enquête Environnementale de la Rivière Bronx – Français
- Pesquisa Ambiental do Rio Bronx – Português
- Ankèt sou Anviwònman Rivyè Bronx – Kreyòl ayisyen
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the three Public Input Meetings for updates to the Bronx River Intermunicipal Watershed Management Plan! These meetings were held to address concerns and gather feedback about the watershed, and were held at the White Plains Public Library, The POINT CDC in the Bronx, and The Doles Center in Mount Vernon. Many thanks to the City of White Plains, the White Plains Mayor’s Office, the Bronx Borough President’s Office, the Mount Vernon Department of Planning, and the Mount Vernon Mayor’s Office for their support.
Below, please find the informational resources shared during the meetings, as well as recordings of the presentation and audience Q&A sessions.
Whether or not you attended a meeting in-person, please fill out the Bronx River Environmental Survey linked above, in order give your input on issues and solutions for the Bronx River in the face of climate change.
Resources from the Bronx Meeting:
- Recording and Presentation of the 3.23.23 Bronx Public Input Meeting, plus audience Q&A